Pete's Kingmaker campaign
Wandering priest of Erastil
Middle-aged male human Clr4 of Erastil.
Wears hide armour and amulet of natural armour +1 and wields a longbow and quarterstaff.
Feats: Skill focus (heal), scribe scroll, toughness.Supernatural and spell-like abilities:
- 5/day: channel positive energy (Su): heal living or harm undead within 30’, 2d6 hp
- 7/day: healing touch (Sp): heal 1d6+level nonlethal damage, fatigue, shaken, sickened
- 7/day: touch of good (Sp): +2 to attack, skill checks, ability checks, saving throws 1 round
- Orisons (at will, DC 14): detect poision, light, purify food and drink, stabilise
- 1st level (DC 15): comprehend languages, entropic shield, tracking mark, sanctuary, protection from evil
- 2nd level (DC 16): bear’s endurance, lesser restoration, calm emotions, shield other
This spell is also available to PCs who worship Erastil.
School evocation; Level Drd 1, Clr 1, Pal 1, Rgr 1 (Erastil)
Casting time 1 standard action
Components S, DF
Range long (400 ft. + 40 ft./level)
Target one creature
Duration 10 minutes/level
Saving throw Will negates; Spell resistance yes
You gain a supernatural sense about tracks and other clues left behind by the target creature. Treat all Survival DCs to track the creature as 5 lower than normal and gain a +5 bonus on Perception checks made to notice the target if it is using Stealth or to recognise it using Disguise.
Jhod Kavken is a hunter and priest of Erastil. Originally from Galt, he has wandered far away for some reason he’s keeping quiet about. While in Brevoy he dreamt of an enraged bear apparently guarding an overgrown temple to Erastil. He felt led southwards and found his way to Oleg’s trading post, where he met some adventurers and decided to aid them in their quest to bring civilisation to the Greenbelt. The adventurers found this temple and removed the cursed heretic inhabiting it; Jhod is currently directing workmen hired by Naias to clear and repair the temple.